A vacation message can let people know that you are not available by sending an automatic reply to their messages. Autoresponders are sent once every hour to each sender that sends you an email, to avoid technical issues.
Enabling the Vacation Message
- Go to https://cp.yourdomain.com
- Log in using your full e-mail address ( email@example.com ) and current password.
- Click on Vacation Message icon (opened envelope with arrow)
- Make sure Status is set to Enabled
- You can set a From and To date for the autoresponder to work. The default, is to send autoresponder emails until you disable the feature (from today until "never").
- Choose Reply type, either plain text (default) or HTML (permits graphical formatting of the vacation message)
- Enter your message in the Vacation Message text box
- Click on the Update button